ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] M-Lab metadata patch

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] M-Lab metadata patch

  • From: Kavitha Kumar <>
  • To: Dominic Hamon <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] M-Lab metadata patch
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:10:06 -0400

Hi Dominic,

   A few questions. Specifically:

1. How does the "client" parameter you defined in tcpbw100.template get used? Its not being read by  some call like getParameter("client").
2. How do you set the meta.client_application value? Your code inclusion in logging.c attempts to write this value into the meta file, but "meta.client_application" does not seem to be assigned a value anywhere. Code inside test_meta_srv.c usually writes these (kinds of )values.

Is some part of your patch missing?

Thanks
Kavitha