ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Commits to ndt

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Commits to ndt

  • From: "Jeff W. Boote" <>
  • To: Kavitha Kumar <>
  • Cc: Thomas Gideon <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Re: Commits to ndt
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:40:17 -0600

At this point, I'd probably prefer to take Thomas up on his offer to merge
his changes in after we complete the code refactoring. That will give us both
a 'known' state to be basing our work from.

Normally, I would agree with Jason's rules about minor changes being ok in
trunk.

However, as I said earlier. Since we are doing full scale refactoring of the
code I would prefer that not happen during this time.

thanks,
jeff