ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Commits to ndt

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Commits to ndt

  • From: "Jeff W. Boote" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Commits to ndt
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:12:19 -0600

Hi,

Can I ask who this is? (Your email address is not very informative in this
sense.)

I'm curious what changes you are committing to trunk? What is the scope here?
Typically changes should be discussed with the developers before being
committed to trunk. I would expect you to commit them to a branch and then
suggest them for inclusion in the next release. We are actively modifying the
code for a planned release right now, and do not want things changing in
trunk causing undue time merging.

I would appreciate it if you would create a branch for whatever your ongoing
work is, and communicate with the rest of the developers before merging
things into trunk.

thanks,
jeff