ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Commits to ndt

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Commits to ndt

  • From: "Jeff W. Boote" <>
  • To: Thomas Gideon <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Commits to ndt
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:45:24 -0600

Hi Thomas,

Does that mean you are done? If so, I'm fine with what is here - no need to
revert. If you have on-going work, then I'd like to talk and coordinate that
with you. I just wanted to get a good idea of the scope of work you have
going here.

I'm sorry, I'm just now going through and starting to clean this up from a
project/release-mgmt perspective and think about adding the next release tag.
I also should have sent something to the list to say that we were starting
some comprehensive work.

The work we are starting will restructure most of the code, so functions and
files will be moving around a lot. This will make merging much more
complicated and difficult than a normal development cycle which is why it is
a good idea for me to find out what on-going or pending work people are
currently doing.

So... Lets just make this a call for all developers to please let me know if
you have outstanding commits or ongoing work you plan to do in the next 2-3
months so we can coordinate it.

Thanks!
jeff