megaconference - Re: [Megacon] External camera for videoconferencing with a MacBook Pro

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] External camera for videoconferencing with a MacBook Pro

  • From: "Todd L. Austin" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Eric Miller <>, "Adsit, Frank" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] External camera for videoconferencing with a MacBook Pro
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:30:22 -0500

I'll second Frank's recommendation of the Logitech BCC950. We own 10 of these now and use them for videoconferencing connections with partners around the world. I would recommend that you look at BlueJeans for video, as well. It's vastly superior to Skype and Hangouts.

Todd

Todd L. Austin
Videoconferencing Lead
LSA Instructional Support Services