megaconference - [Megacon] Thanks for all the letters!

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Thanks for all the letters!

  • From: Bob Dixon <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] Thanks for all the letters!
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:22:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks to you all for the many email letters I have received, both on the list and privately.
I shall always keep them.  Hope you can join us this afternoon 2-3 PM EDT for the get-together that Ben has kindly arranged.

This may not be a surprise, but I will wear a few hats.  Some from the Megaconferences, some from the Megaconference Juniors, and some "Never seen before on TV".

Bob

Robert S Dixon, PhD, PE
Chief Research Engineer
Ohio Academic Resources Network  (OARNET)

  • [Megacon] Thanks for all the letters!, Bob Dixon, 06/29/2012