megaconference - [Megacon] Fwd: Happy to see you go

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Fwd: Happy to see you go

  • From: Bob Dixon <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Megacon] Fwd: Happy to see you go
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:29:02 -0400

I have received this terrifying message, and I just had to share it with you.
After I am gone, please be forever on the alert for the evil Dr. Xs attempts to rule the World!

Bob

PS I have some suspicions as to who Dr X is.   We had a game long ago on a Megaconference where the objective was to find the mysterious Dr X, lurking somewhere on the Internet...