megaconference - [Megacon] REMINDER: Bob Dixon Virtual Retirement Party: Friday, 2pm EDT

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] REMINDER: Bob Dixon Virtual Retirement Party: Friday, 2pm EDT

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Megacon] REMINDER: Bob Dixon Virtual Retirement Party: Friday, 2pm EDT
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:24:18 -0400

Reminder of Dr. Bob's Virtual Retirement party starting in 35 minutes! (At 2pm EDT, GMT -4) Connection information is below.

Best,
Ben

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ben Fineman <>
Date: June 28, 2012 1:18:34 PM EDT
Bcc: Gabe Moulton <>, , Robbie Noble <>, Elaine Lauerman <>, Chris Goosman <>,

Hi all,

Dr. Bob has been a leader in our community for so long that it will be hard to imagine the world of H.323 without him. In recognition of Bob's years of service and video leadership, we are hosting in impromptu "Virtual Retirement Party" from 2pm-3pm EDT tomorrow. Everyone is invited to join (via video) to wish Bob well and give him any parting words and thanks. Here is the connection information:

FOR HD
GDS:  (00)1-734-352-4910
IP:
SIP/H323 URI:
E.164 (CTS, etc):  1-734-352-4910

FOR SD
GDS:  (00)1-189-783-6804
IP:
IP (direct): 192.148.244.143, ID 6804#
SIP/H323 URI:

Bob will be there and has promised a NEW HAT for the occasion. I hope to see many of you there. Feel free to forward this invitation.

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Manager, Video Services