megaconference - [Megacon] How many hats?

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] How many hats?

  • From:
  • To: Bob Dixon <>
  • Cc: Tereza Cristina Carvalho <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [Megacon] How many hats?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:08:40 +0200

Dear Bob
Thank you for the Mega-family you built :-)
The network will continue.....

All the best from the Telepresence research group in Lillehammer, Norway

Aase Schibsted Knudsen
Prof. Dr. Techn.

The Norwegian Film- and Television School
Lillehammer University College
Norway

Office: (+47) 61 28 81 33
Telefax: (+47) 61 28 81 80
E-mail:

Homeoffice: (+47) 61 26 58 70
Mobil: (+47) 41 29 99 71

Virtual visitors entrance:
Video mediated presence IP 158.36.158.82 (H.323) 1,5 Mbps

-----