megaconference - Re: [Megacon] Digital Video Switching

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] Digital Video Switching

  • From: "John J. O'Brien" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] Digital Video Switching
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:31:06 -0400

Hi Jefferson: Hope all is well!

Hi Mark: Montclair State University's School of Music is very happy with the NewTek Tricaster 850. And colleagues at another NJ College are very pleased with the NewTek Broadcast Unit and used it to stream their commencement at 500kbs and it was a very good stream and could be used for VC.

Best,

John O