mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] PAOS binding

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] PAOS binding

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] PAOS binding
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:45:09 -0500

On 12/17/10 12:49 PM, Cantor, Scott E. wrote:
That's exactly what I'm trying to do: load the PAOS related
ObjectProviders by using XML file, just like it's done for the other
ObjectProviders. Now, maybe I'm missing something, but from what I've
understood, the only way opensaml can be informed about a new config
file is to modify its bootstrapping process. I know that in my
application, I could extend the DefaultBootstrap class to add a
reference to my new file, but I initially thought that it would be
better to modify the original bootstrapping process. However, since
you're suggesting otherwise, I could fall back to extending the
bootstrapping process.

That would be my impression, but Brent and Chad would know better than me.

The bootstrapping class for the opensaml library is for initializing those things with come with that library. If you want to add things to the bootstrapping process you need to extend the class.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz