mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] PAOS binding

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] PAOS binding

  • From: Jonathan Tellier <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] PAOS binding
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:20:10 -0500

Hey,

Just a quick note that might be of interest. I've realized that my
PAOS related changes to opensaml cannot all be contained inside my
SP's code tree [1]. I am therefore now directly modifying the opensaml
library. My work, which is based on v.2.4.1, is hosted on
http://gitorious.org/java-opensaml-paos

Right now, I've implemented a PAOS encoder, decoder and paos:Request handling.

Jonathan

[1] http://git.springsource.org/~jtellier/spring-security/se-security-saml-ecp

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Brent Putman