mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Welcome to the list mace-opensaml-users

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Welcome to the list mace-opensaml-users

  • From: Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Welcome to the list mace-opensaml-users
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:32:08 +0530

Hi Ravi,

Hope this user manual available in the OpenSAML official site will help [1].

Thanks.
/ thilina

[1] - https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoUserManJavaDSIG

E-Mail         :
I blog here : http://thilinamb.com

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM, <> wrote:

I need to encrypt the subject value based on algorithm http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128_cbc  , key transport RSA 1_5 and RSSA 1024 bit keys.

Any sample code?

Thanks

Ravi