mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:10:02 -0400

Title: Re: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file

I tried the sample code. I got stuck in error

ava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/ssl/TrustMaterial

      at org.opensaml.xml.security.x509.X509Util.decodeCertificate(X509Util.java:317)

      at org.opensaml.xml.security.keyinfo.KeyInfoHelper.getCertificate(KeyInfoHelper.java:196)

      at com.sba.saml.GetAssertion.getEncryptedAssertion(GetAssertion.java:363)

      at com.sba.saml.GetAssertion.getAssertionData(GetAssertion.java:309)

I get this error when converting SAML x509Certificate to Java X509Certiticate

java.security.cert.X509Certificate jX509Cert;

      jX509Cert = KeyInfoHelper.getCertificate((org.opensaml.xml.signature.X509Certificate) x509Cert);

I have added bouncy castle JAR file to my project.