mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:19:58 +0200

OpenSAML comes with the list of required libraries. You have to have all of them on your classpath. This error is because the not-yet-commons-ssl jar is not there.

wrote:
Re: [OpenSAML] Parsing Metadata file

I tried the sample code. I got stuck in error

ava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/ssl/TrustMaterial

at org.opensaml.xml.security.x509.X509Util.decodeCertificate(*
X509Util.java:317*)

at org.opensaml.xml.security.keyinfo.KeyInfoHelper.getCertificate(*
KeyInfoHelper.java:196*)

at com.sba.saml.GetAssertion.getEncryptedAssertion(*
GetAssertion.java:363*)

at com.sba.saml.GetAssertion.getAssertionData(*GetAssertion.java:309*)

I get this error when converting SAML x509Certificate to Java
X509Certiticate

java.security.cert.X509Certificate jX509Cert;

jX509Cert =
KeyInfoHelper.*getCertificate*((org.opensaml.xml.signature.X509Certificate)
x509Cert);

I have added bouncy castle JAR file to my project.