mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Decrypting SAML from File

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Decrypting SAML from File

  • From: "Ruthenbeck, Justin" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Decrypting SAML from File
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:09:19 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: s=default; d=intuit.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRS:X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:X-MimeOLE: Content-class:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date:Message-ID: In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:From:To:Return-Path: X-OriginalArrivalTime; b=e5n072cuTIV5XCCG/Vz7NYVVpDH8yK+er8MQCDxwLZCakmZAxalxd771 9nGaH2nC+8Zm7xegMQViRYVtxFbYZbPgEwFFLgKnCsIJk2yy5r+EzOD83 iJLjMh8FBoGKlif;

Wow Brent ... that's some beautiful documentation. I expect that'll
cover a large percentage of the use cases people find themselves solving
for.

Hat's off to you, sir.

Thanks,
justin