mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Decrypting SAML from File

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Decrypting SAML from File

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Decrypting SAML from File
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 04:11:42 -0500

Ruthenbeck, Justin wrote:
> PS: Anything you can add to OSTwoUserManJavaXMLEncryption (even if just
> the contents of your original response) would be hugely appreciated by
> anyone in a situation similar to my own.

Just FYI, I have added a bunch of content to the user's manual page on
XML Encryption, previously blank. I have a little bit left to do on
that page itself and also in adding some pages for related but distinct
topics (e.g. KeyInfo processing and generation). But the basic stuff is
there now.

--Brent