mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Unable to unmarshall message; unsupported attribute?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Unable to unmarshall message; unsupported attribute?

  • From: "Bailo, John" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Unable to unmarshall message; unsupported attribute?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:31:56 -0400

Ok, thanks to your help, I now have moved forward.

I added the Bootstrap method to my servlet class.

I also had to put the endorsed jars in my jboss \lib\endorsed folder.

Note to jboss users: just putting the endorsed classes in $JAVA_HOME is
not sufficient.

Now my decode method throws

14:29:44,975 ERROR [BaseMessageDecoder] Encountered error unmarshalling
message from its DOM representation
org.opensaml.xml.io.UnmarshallingException: Unable to unmarshall
XMLSecSignatureImpl