mace-opensaml-users - Unable to unmarshall message; unsupported attribute?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Unable to unmarshall message; unsupported attribute?

  • From: "Bailo, John" <>
  • To: "" <''>
  • Subject: Unable to unmarshall message; unsupported attribute?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:59:43 -0400

From the SAML1 HTTPPostDecoder decode method, I receive this exception:

16:56:28,936 ERROR [BaseMessageDecoder] Unable to unmarshall message, no unmarshaller registered for message element {urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:protocol}Response

In my SAML object I think the offending attribute is:

xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.0:protocol”

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.