mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML Integration with AXIOM

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML Integration with AXIOM

  • From: "Bob Jacoby" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: OpenSAML Integration with AXIOM
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:06:26 -0500

Not strictly an opensaml question, but was hoping folks here could
provide a pointer. I'm using Axis2 to implement the artifact resolution
process. What have folks used to convert between the AXIOM object model
and DOM in order to use the various opensaml marshallers/unmarshallers?

I've found code to move from DOM -> AXIOM, but nothing obvious for the
other way around. I know DOOM supposedly implements the DOM api, and
tried that, but it doesn't appear to support the full API because when I
tried to unmarshall a DOOM element I got a:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: TODO at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.TextImpl.getWholeText(TextImpl.java:587))

Thanks,
Bob