mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] status of wstrust branch

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] status of wstrust branch

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] status of wstrust branch
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 08:13:38 +0200

Hey Joakin,

Given my other work I haven't had a chance to fully review the code that
Valery has been working on. I know he's used the code to implement a
basic STS with issuance support so I would guess that if anything is
wrong it's probably just some incorrect data types (e.g. return a String
where something like a DateTime should be returned) or maybe a missing
element or two. The main issue with use that code is that that branch
hasn't been synched up with the main development tree. This probably
isn't a huge issues, the APIs have been pretty stable for a while now,
but it's possible that something is out of synch.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities