mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Move to Maven: Status Update

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Move to Maven: Status Update

  • From: Mikael Berglund <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Move to Maven: Status Update
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:14:05 +0200

Chad La Joie wrote:
So, I believe we've completed our move to Maven. As the final step we've removed the old release branch and recreated it from the Maven-based project layout. All subsequent releases will now use Maven. If you experience problems let us know.

Hi,

are there any plans to upload the 2.0 release to the Maven repository?
Right now it seems as if the 2.1 release is the only one available.

Kind regards,
Mikael
Mikael Berglund Phone: +46(0)90 - 786 70 46
Ladokenheten Cell: +46(0)70 - 397 32 42
Umeå University
SE - 90187 Umeå http://www.ladokenheten.umu.se/