mace-opensaml-users - Move to Maven: Status Update

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Move to Maven: Status Update

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: mace-opensaml-users <>
  • Subject: Move to Maven: Status Update
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:45:58 +0200

So, I believe we've completed our move to Maven. As the final step we've removed the old release branch and recreated it from the Maven-based project layout. All subsequent releases will now use Maven. If you experience problems let us know.

With this conversion we've also fixed up the unit tests so they now run both through Maven and Eclipse (and they all pass).

In addition we now have our own Maven repository [1] where we will publish our future builds. Additionally we'll begin publishing the various reports (javadocs, source cross-ref, checkstyle, and unit test results) we now generate.

This Saturday afternoon (GMT+1) I should be producing the next releases of XMLTooling, OpenWS, and OpenSAML which will be the first ones published to the new Maven repository.

[1] http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities