mace-opensaml-users - unsupported XML Schema types?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

unsupported XML Schema types?

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: unsupported XML Schema types?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:32:46 -0400

Hi,
I am trying to build a SAML attribute statement with several
attributes
in it. I have successfully got string attribute values to work based on
the example in the documentation
(https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoUsrManJavaAnyTypes).
However, there are other types defined by the XML schema specification
which do not have XS* and XS*Builder classes associated with them, so
that the method shown there would seem not to work. I am particularly
concerned with the date, time, and dateTime types. How can I create
attribute values of these types?
Kenny Pearce
<>
Hx Technologies