mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML moving to maven

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML moving to maven

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML moving to maven
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:11:06 -0700

On Mar 27, 2008, at 6:15 AM, Chad La Joie wrote:
Will, can you please update this page:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/SourceAccess

With information noting that we use Maven now and any relevant, additional, information. Thanks.

hmm... nothing there that should need updating. These pages are now updated though:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoDevManJavaSetup
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoDevManJavaBuild
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoDevManJavaTesting

Java 1.4 builds are currently broken until I figure the best way to do this in maven. There isn't a good retroweaver plugin, but retrotranslator seems to have good maven support. Any experience with how the two compare?