mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML moving to maven

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML moving to maven

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML moving to maven
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 00:40:29 -0700

On Mar 26, 2008, at 5:53 PM, Will Norris wrote:
Just a heads up that the Java OpenSAML2 projects (java-xmltooling, java-openws, java-opensaml2) may be a bit unstable during the next couple of days as we migrate them all to use maven. I'm waiting to get the final word from Chad, but his internet access is spotty for the rest of the week, so I'm not sure exactly when it will happen.

okay, all three projects have been migrated and seem to be building fine with maven. There are still a few files to be cleaned up, but for the most part the first step is done. As soon as we figure out where we're going to host the maven repository, we'll do that as well.

-will