mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML moving to maven

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML moving to maven

  • From: Will Norris <>
  • To:
  • Subject: OpenSAML moving to maven
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:53:28 -0700

Just a heads up that the Java OpenSAML2 projects (java-xmltooling, java-openws, java-opensaml2) may be a bit unstable during the next couple of days as we migrate them all to use maven. I'm waiting to get the final word from Chad, but his internet access is spotty for the rest of the week, so I'm not sure exactly when it will happen.

The first step will be to change the projects to build using maven, then we'll look at publishing the artifacts to a public maven repository.

-will