mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] unsupported XML Schema types?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] unsupported XML Schema types?

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] unsupported XML Schema types?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:13:36 -0400

Scott,
This is not at all clear to me from saml-core sects. 2.7.3 or 3.3.2.3
(I'm looking at the SAML 2.0 spec dated 15 March 2005), but I'm
certainly interested to know what best practices are in terms of
defining SAML attributes. Is there another part of the spec that I'm
missing? Or is this a best practice defined outside the core spec?
Thanks,

--
Kenny Pearce
<>