mace-opensaml-users - Re: Unmashalling a SAML2.0 Response

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Unmashalling a SAML2.0 Response

  • From: "Håkon Sagehaug" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Unmashalling a SAML2.0 Response
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:31:20 +0100

2008/3/5, Chad La Joie <>:
Yeah, it's a bug.  I think I'm just going to rip out that code on the
marshallers and unmarshallers that makes the check.  It's turning out to
be a pain and I know the C++ code doesn't have it.

Hi

Have you "riped out that code", I still get the same errors after I did a svn update.

cheers, Håkon

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities