mace-opensaml-users - Re: Release alpha or javadocs new release

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Release alpha or javadocs new release

  • From: Fátima Milla Olaya <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Release alpha or javadocs new release
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:14:08 +0100

Fátima Milla Olaya a écrit :
Sorry if I am a little tedious, but if someone has the javadocs of the alpha release or new release that will be very helpful. I can't download the svn because my client doesn't work so I can't create the Javadocs myself. thank you very much.

I have made it work. It was a problem with the proxy. Sorry for bother you. Thanks anyway