mace-opensaml-users - Re: SVN

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SVN

  • From: TomazM <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SVN
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:29:49 +0100

Chad La Joie wrote:
> This is documented on the wiki. SVN locations are in the Source Code
> Access topic and how to build the library is in the OpenSAML 2 developer
> doc.
>
> TomazM wrote:
>> Which branch tag or trunk version of java-opensaml2 is working, because
>> when I try it to build the compile fail(100 errors), a lot of library is
>> missing(I find it) but still get errors.
>>
>> LP, T

Wiki : https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB/OSTwoDevManJavaBuild

only information is how to change Java target and build distribution
packages.

But It fail on compile ant target I try it on a trunk.

Which version of SVN do you use, maybe my svn client didn't download all
of files from trunk.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Toma=C5=BE Majerhold
n;quoted-printable:Majerhold;Toma=C5=BE
org:ARNES;Development team
adr:;;Jamova 39;Ljubljana;;;Slovenia
title:Developer