mace-opensaml-users - Re: java-xmltooling ANT build and JUnit failures

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: java-xmltooling ANT build and JUnit failures

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: java-xmltooling ANT build and JUnit failures
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:31:49 -0500

Clifford Johnson wrote:
By adding lines to org.opensaml.xml.XMLObjectBaseTestCase to load the
default-config.xml file, I eliminated all but a few failed test cases
appearing in
org.opensaml.xml.signature.ExplicitKeySignatureTrustEngineTest. The
changes required are appended in a patch file.

I think I actually took care of the default provider issue wrt unit tests yesterday (removed deprecated ElementProxy, instead use XSAny provider), b/c they were broken within Eclipse too.

The Ant build.xml changes I'll have to look at later, or else hopefully Chad will beat me to it, since he understands better what build changes he made.

--Brent