mace-opensaml-users - RE: Implementing IdP and SP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Implementing IdP and SP

  • From: "George Stanchev" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Implementing IdP and SP
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:28:46 -0700

<shameles-plug>
We at the Eclipse Foundation ALF project
have developed an SP/IdP library/solution based on
SAML 1.1 as payload tokens and WS-Federation and WS-Trust
for federation and trust protocols. It is worth mentioning
the Eclipse Higgins project as a very promising IdP and
Identity Management server (which we at ALF are using
as an IdP service to integrate our WS-Federation Passive
Requestor Profile server with).

http://www.eclipse.org/alf
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins

Currently we have Java support only (C/C++ via JNI bridge to Java)
but next year will be expanding it to C/C++ SP with IIS and Apache
bindings...

Though part of a bigger framework, our SSO is generic enough to be
used stand-alone for general use...

</shameles-plug>

Best Regards,
George