mace-opensaml-users - RE: Implementing IdP and SP

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Implementing IdP and SP

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Implementing IdP and SP
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:16:12 -0700

I would say mine is more of the high level toolkit. Meaning you have a
current application and want to SSO enable it. I'm wrapping the OpenSAML
libraries and providing a simple interface, at least for a SP. On the
IdP side, it gets more complex to fulfill all of the requirements. You
can find it here:

http://code.crt.realtors.org/projects/websso

Currently only in Java, but coming soon in C#.

Paul