mace-opensaml-users - Integration with Google?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Integration with Google?

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Integration with Google?
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:19:12 -0700

Has anyone  used the OpenSAML 2 libraries to integrate with Google?

I'm working on it as a test of my Idp code and I'm getting a generic "error parsing response" from them. Looking at their sample implementation makes me worry since they use a template based approach to create the SAML messages. I'm worried that they are not procesing the XML as SAML, but just trying to pull out the XML nodes they want (or something like that). My XML is well formed, though I wouldn't guarantee I have every element right (I think so though).

Anyway, if anyone has any insight on the matter, it would be appreciated.

thanks,

Paul

Paul Hethmon

www.clareitysecurity.com