mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML 2.0 profile of XACML 2.0 (XACMLAuthzDecisionStatement)

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML 2.0 profile of XACML 2.0 (XACMLAuthzDecisionStatement)

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SAML 2.0 profile of XACML 2.0 (XACMLAuthzDecisionStatement)
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks Chad, you were right, it was my mistake. I had registered my object
but not in the good file.

Now I would like to know if this object have to be an "extends" of statement
or just a SAMLObject. Because I don't see very well how I can obtain this :
<saml:Statement xsi:type="xacml-saml:XACMLAuthzDecisionStatementType">
and particularly how I can get the "xsi-type" and the relation with the new
object.

Do I have to modify the statement file to add the attribute
XACMLAuthzDecisionStatement?

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Raynal Sylvain