mace-opensaml-users - RE: Xerces 2.8.1 and Xalan 2.7.0 with OpenSAML 1.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Xerces 2.8.1 and Xalan 2.7.0 with OpenSAML 1.1

  • From: "Douglas Squirrel" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Xerces 2.8.1 and Xalan 2.7.0 with OpenSAML 1.1
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 02:10:49 +0100

I see (I think). I added the second if below
public void verify(Key k)
throws SAMLException
{
if (!isSigned())
throw new InvalidCryptoException("SAMLSignedObject.verify()
can't verify unsigned object");
if (!sig_from_parse)
throw new
InvalidCryptoException("SAMLSignedObject.verify() can't verify unparsed
object");
and ran the tests again, whereupon the call to verify() in
SignatureTest.java failed (it hadn't before I added the check).

Did I add the right check? Is this what we expect?