mace-opensaml-users - FileBackedURLMetadataProvider

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

FileBackedURLMetadataProvider

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: FileBackedURLMetadataProvider
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:58:54 -0700

Ok, so I put together a little test application to try this out:

fbmd = new FileBackedURLMetadataProvider(url, 60000, file);

fbmd.setParserPool(parser);

fbmd.initialize();

Assume everything is declared ok, I'm getting a strange exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError

  at org.opensaml.saml2.metdata.provider.AbstractMetadataProvider.unmarshallMetadata(AbstractMetadataProvider.java:159)

which is the parsing line in the code. With the rest of the stack trace going back to the initialize() line.

Googling didn't turn up any obvious things I might have set up wrong and generally my environment seems to work ok with everything else I've used in the OpenSAML libraries.

Solutions? Suggestions?

thanks,

Paul

Paul Hethmon