mace-opensaml-users - RE: FileBackedURLMetadataProvider

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: FileBackedURLMetadataProvider

  • From: "Paul Hethmon" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: FileBackedURLMetadataProvider
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:06:00 -0700

I don't think I have anything special. This box is a WinXP box with Java 1.5
patch 6. I've got a copy of the JVM installed with xerces and xalan in the
endorsed directory. Then simple command line run of the project. I do also
have the latest JVM installed (6), though I don't think anything should be
picking it up.

Now that I write all of that down, I wonder if something is getting mixed up
there. I think I'll set up a specific environment setup for the 1.5 endorsed.
I'll also try it on my Mac though I'm not as certain that I've got everything
set up there correctly. It's been too many years since SunOS 4 and my last
real unix usage.

thanks,

Paul