mace-opensaml-users - Re: AttributeValue type

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: AttributeValue type

  • From: "Tom Scavo" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: AttributeValue type
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:40:13 -0500

On 2/11/07, Scott Cantor
> Sorry, I don't see how to do this. Could you give me a hint?

I think you have to call registerSchemas with a map from the systemId to an
EntityResolver that will supply the schema. I think it merges anything you
supply into a set with the built-in schemas.

Right, but registerSchemas is called (with null argument) when the
parserPool is created, so it's not clear to me that calling
registerSchemas again (with non-null argument) will have the desired
effect. Seems there are only two options: modify the body of
registerSchemas or modify the body of the ParserPool constructor to
call registerSchemas with non-null argument. Either way, I have to
modify XML.java. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tom