mace-opensaml-users - RE: AttributeValue type

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: AttributeValue type

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: AttributeValue type
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:21:24 -0500

> Sorry, I don't see how to do this. Could you give me a hint?

I think you have to call registerSchemas with a map from the systemId to an
EntityResolver that will supply the schema. I think it merges anything you
supply into a set with the built-in schemas.

IIRC it internally loads the schema ahead of time and sees the namespace so
that any parsing that requires it will know to refer to that grammar.

But I didn't write much of that version's XML code, and I don't know JAXP
very well anymore.