mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML and JRE 1.3

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML and JRE 1.3

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: OpenSAML and JRE 1.3
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:21:48 -0500
Hi,

I am studying the feasibility of building a SSO between our portal and a
proprietary application that is SAML compliant.
I came across your library, but unfortunately most of the servers we use
still run a JRE 1.3.

Could you give me a quick idea of how much work would be needed to use
OpenSAML with Java 1.3, if it is feasible.
My needs are pretty much only generating digitally signed SAML v1.1
messages.

Thank you,
--
Victor