mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML 2.0 metadata

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML 2.0 metadata

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SAML 2.0 metadata
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:22:12 -0400

I'll try and make sure that the code compiles cleanly by the end of the day. Whether some of the above stuff works will remain to be seen. :)

Please remember though that the code itself is under development. It's going to compile at times and not at others. I am currently working on the signature APIs (which I think are done now, but I have to write some more unit tests to verify that), a metadata repository like system, and porting of some of the Shib trust code into OpenSAML.

Other than the code itself being flux, have you been finding the APIs relatively straightforward and easy to use? Are there features or suggestions you have?

Manuela Stanica wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that since about a week or so, the last revisions of the opensaml2 & xml-tooling code don't compile so I assume the code is being worked on. Would it be possible to get and idea of what is the status and when it might work again? The reason I ask is that my project being linked to the opensaml2 project, there isn't much I can do until the opensaml code itself compiles. :)

Thanks,
Manuela

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg