mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML 2.0 metadata

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML 2.0 metadata

  • From: Manuela Stanica <>
  • To: Chad La Joie <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: SAML 2.0 metadata
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:59:44 +0200

Hi,

I've noticed that since about a week or so, the last revisions of the opensaml2 & xml-tooling code don't compile so I assume the code is being worked on. Would it be possible to get and idea of what is the status and when it might work again? The reason I ask is that my project being linked to the opensaml2 project, there isn't much I can do until the opensaml code itself compiles. :)

Thanks,
Manuela

--
Manuela Stanica

DFN-Verein - The German Education & Research Network
Stresemannstrasse 78, D-10963 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 88429929
www.dfn.de Fax +49 30 88429970