mace-opensaml-users - Re: SAML conformance testing

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: SAML conformance testing

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: "Matola, Tod" <>
  • Cc: William Cai <>,
  • Subject: Re: SAML conformance testing
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:25:54 -0400

Yes, work has started on adding SAML 2.0 support to the Java version of OpenSAML. I can't give a time line for when it will be done but it should be sooner rather than later as we need it for Shibboleth 2.0.

Scott can speak to the status of the C++ version, but I know he's at least thinking about as we've discussed it recently.

Matola, Tod wrote:
Scott, is there any work on moving openSAML to 2.0? Or others that are
doing an open source version?