mace-opensaml-users - Adding new statements or queries

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Adding new statements or queries

  • From: Oscar Canovas Reverte <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Adding new statements or queries
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:49:40 +0100

Hi,

Is there any guideline about how to create new Java classes for
representing custom statements or queries? The main idea is to inherit
from the base classes (SAMLSubjectStatement or SubjectQuery). I have
been analyzing the source code but I get confused about the XML class in
the org.opensaml package, since it makes reference to the files
containing the SAML XSD, so I guess I have to incorporate the new
schemas for our extensions in some way.

Any idea or suggestion? Could you send me an example of a Java class
extending a SAML statement?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar.