mace-opensaml-users - endorsed Xerces/DOM jars

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

endorsed Xerces/DOM jars

  • From: Bob Daly <>
  • To:
  • Subject: endorsed Xerces/DOM jars
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 20:34:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I'm running into problems with getting the two
endorsed .jar files to be properly recognized. They
are definitely in my {java home}/jre/lib/endorsed
directory and listed in my classpath.

I'm using Apache Axis and Tomcat - getting a "OpenSAML
requires an xml parser that supports DOM3 calls" error
now that I'm trying to generate a SAML Response from a
web service.

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Bob Daly