mace-opensaml-users - Help wanted on single sign on

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Help wanted on single sign on

  • From: abrar khan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Help wanted on single sign on
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 20:06:35 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir,
I am graduate student in West virginia university.I
wanted to work on single sign on project for my class
.I have seen opensaml.org for information but didnt
find much.I got your email address from the forums as
you on a similiar project so i thought how you
proceded in the project .i am at very basic stages of
what tools to use .my basic idea is to create one
website with login capabilities and send a link from
there after authentication to another website where
the user can get transperently log on.
I want to know my approach of using opensaml will work
or do you have any documentation of what tools are
needed to be installed for single sign on.
I really appreciate ur help in this matter

regards
abrar