mace-opensaml-users - RE: help needed in installing opensaml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: help needed in installing opensaml

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'abrar khan' <>,
  • Subject: RE: help needed in installing opensaml
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:11:47 -0500

> And set the classpaths like these
> Do I need to download the xml security package or it
> is included

It's included, but your classpath is bogus.

> .;C:\xer\xerces-2_5_0\*.jar;
> C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\lib;
> C:\saml\opensaml\java\dist\opensaml.jar;
> C:\saml\opensaml\java\lib\*.jar; C:\saml\opensaml\java\endorsed\*.jar;
> do u guys see anything missing.

You can't use * like that. You have to explicitly have each jarfile listed
separately. The easiest way to do this is with a batch file like so:

set DIRLIBS=%SAML_HOME\lib\*.jar
for %%i in (%DIRLIBS) do (
if defined CLASSPATH (
set CLASSPATH="%i";%CLASSPATH
) else (
set CLASSPATH=%i
)
)

That's a PC batch file, but the shell script would be similar.