mace-opensaml-users - RE: help needed in installing opensaml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: help needed in installing opensaml

  • From: abrar khan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: help needed in installing opensaml
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 07:18:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello scott ,
Thanks for replying .
I copied dom3xercers jar file from
C:\saml\opensaml\java\lib\*.jar to
C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\jre\lib\endorsed\*.jar
And set the classpaths like these
Do I need to download the xml security package or it
is included
.;C:\xer\xerces-2_5_0\*.jar;
C:\j2sdk1.4.1_01\lib;
C:\saml\opensaml\java\dist\opensaml.jar;
C:\saml\opensaml\java\lib\*.jar;
C:\saml\opensaml\java\endorsed\*.jar;
do u guys see anything missing.

I am graduate student in West virginia university.I
wanted to work on single sign on project for my class
and maybe for problem report.I have seen opensaml.org
for information but didnt find much.my basic idea is
to create one website with login capabilities and
send a link from there after authentication to another
website where the user can get transperently log on.
I want to know my approach of using opensaml will work
or do you have any documentation of what tools are
needed to be installed for single sign on.
I really appreciate ur help in this matter

--- Scott Cantor